Thursday 30 May 2019

Fabric Key Cover with Kitty Vinyl


I like the plaid fabric. It is always an enduring trend in making so many types of fabric crafts. The plaid pattern shows up against the plain. Certainly, matching of both plaid and plain fabric is an indispensable element before we start making any craft.

I also like to use vinyl on my fabric crafts. Recently, I bought many pieces of cute kitty vinyl from an online shop. Looked at those beautiful pieces of vinyl, I couldn't wait to make something with them. Finally, I decided to make a few pieces of key covers. I had shown you how to make a key cover in my previous post. If you like it, click here to find out more.



There are a few methods to sew a key cover. The method that I used for this project is slightly different from the previous post. There is no topstitching of straight line along the bottom edge and the plaid fabric is folded over towards the inner body cover. The method that I showed in the previous post is a simple way, you can try to modify the way of making a key cover according to your own design.



This is the appearance of the backside. In order not to leave the backside looked blank, I used a long label. If you are willing to spend more time on it, you can try to do some appliques or embroidery flowers so your project may look more unique and adorable.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...