Wednesday 2 October 2019

Hanging Ornament

 

Want to adorn, beautify or decorate your bag, pencil box, key chain, purse or anything that looks dull or monotonous? Do you believe a unique handmade hanging ornament would be a special enhancement that could relieve the plainness and monotony of an object or background? These hanging ornaments are my unique designs. I like retro ancient bronze ornaments, so I choose some bronzed plated mini beads and charms before I start making these ornaments. The black agate bead is the major structure for this bronzed series. The bead size is 14mm, it is a perfect size for my designs.

It is very easy to make this kind of hanging ornament. The materials you will need are fine cord, beads, charms, jump rings and raw chain. No special skill is required, I believe you also could make it, as long as you know how to make a simple knot, arrange the beads and charm onto the cord with your own idea.



 The hanging ornament relieve the plainness of my simple bag.😄








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...